A Petite Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger

Sunday 12 April 2015

Research at Great Ormond street and shopping in London

I went to london, bought a prom dress and more!

I went to London by train last week as I was to take part in a study at Great Ormand Street hospital about Cystic Fibrosis as i have the disease myself. I knew it would go towards such a good cause and could help alot of people in the near future so the fact it was about five hours really did not bother me in the slightest, however I was feeling rather peckish afterwards.

So after completing all of the tests that where necessary my mum treated me and my four younger siblings, (who had to be dragged out all the way to london with me) to a very well earned Starbucks where we all enjoyed hot drinks, sandwiches and gorgeous pastries.

Finally the last 'chore' we completed while around london was the most exciting one yet and that was to find my dream Prom dress. So after scouting the streets of london we turned to a few shops but the two that really stood out had to be House of Fraser and Coast. In house of Fraser I tried on a pretty pink dress with a mesh netted style all around it even though it was beautiful it just didn't feel like the one. So we resulted in going into a shop called Coast where I DID find my dream dress after all, its a beautiful light blue with amazing gem'd detailing just under the bust and from the moment I tried it on I knew it was perfect.

I'll write soon
Alison - xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig